– USA and Canada Fully Funded Scholarships with Free Visa –
Are you searching for USA and Canada fully funded scholarships with Free Visa? In this article, you will discover top scholarship programs in USA and Canada with free visas. Scroll down to see more details.
You can study in Canada on fully funded or partially funded scholarships. The government of Canada and Universities in Canada offer scholarships to international students and local citizens every year and we have listed it below
1) University Canada West Scholarship 2021
UCW Scholarships for international students is offering Scholarships to Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
Applicants who belong to Any Nationality are eligible for this Funded Scholarships. Domestic students can also apply for Bachelor & Master Degree at UCW Scholarship.
This is one of the scholarships in Canada for African students. And it’s provided by the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic charitable and fraternal organization.
Also, it gives away close to a million dollars annually in scholarships. However, to receive a Knights of Columbus Scholarship, note. Students must themselves be a Knight or be the child of an active or deceased Knight.
• Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship benefits vary.
• Level: The scholarship is open to all levels of study.
3) Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship
Dalhousie University is committed to supporting graduate student’s success. Also, it offers a competitive awards program.
Also, this is one of the scholarships in Canadafor African students. Furthermore, it has the goal of ensuring that students receive financial support as possible. Thus, over 24 million dollars is awarded annually.
• Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship award is valued at $30,000 for a year.
5) PEO International Peace Scholarships for Women 2021
Also, this is one of the scholarships in Canada for African students. And it is a program of Women helping women reach for the stars. And the fund will provide scholarships for selected women from other countries.
Also, it covers graduate study in the United States and Canada.
• Scholarship Benefit: The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500
• Level: Scholarships are available to study the Graduate and PhD program in any subject
The New Premium 6,000 Scholarships in Canada to Study Full-time Undergraduate and Post Graduate Degree Programs.
Canada is an Educational Heaven for Students from around the world. The Scholarship is open to all International Students as well as Canadian Students. A lot of Highly Prestigious Scholarships are open in Canada.
9) University of British Columbia MasterCard Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship for African Students
This is one of the scholarships in Canada for Nigerian students. And it provides access to education for academically talented, yet economically marginalized young people.
Also, it provides more than 77 opportunities for students from Africa. Furthermore, these students will receive comprehensive undergraduate scholarships. And this is to live and learn at the University of British Columbia.
• Application Deadline: November 2021.
• Number of Scholarships: Seventy-Seven (77) students over the next 10 years.
• Value of the Scholarship: Selected students will receive a scholarship equivalent to the costs related to attaining a degree. Also, including travel, tuition, textbooks, housing, food, and living expenses.
10) University of British Columbia International Leader of Tomorrow (ILOT) Scholarships
Again, this is one of the scholarships in Canada for Nigerian students. And it recognizes international students who demonstrate:
• Superior academic achievement.
• Leadership skills.
• Additionally, involvement in student affairs and community service.
Also, it’s opened to those with recognized achievement in fields of Endeavor such as performing arts. Also, sports, debating or creative writing. Furthermore, external academic competitions and examinations.
• Application Deadline: November 2021.
• Number of Scholarships:
• Value of the Scholarship: It covers costs of tuition, fees and living costs.
• Duration of Scholarship: It can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study. However, provided the student achieves satisfactory academic standing in their faculty. And continues to demonstrate financial need.
14) MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at McGill University Canada for African Students
Here is another of the scholarships in Canada for Nigerian students. And it recognizes students who are residents and citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
However, students must come from the most challenged socioeconomic backgrounds. And must show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
Also, McGill will welcome 91 Scholars from Africa over the next ten years.
• Application Deadline: December 2021.
• Number of Scholarships: Over the next ten years, McGill will welcome Sixty Seven (67) MasterCard Foundation Scholars at the undergraduate level. And another 24 at the Master’s level, for a total of 91.
• Value of the Scholarship: Holistic set of financial, social, and academic supports. And this is throughout their education and during their post-graduate transitions.
• Duration of Scholarship: four years duration of the undergraduate degree.
The University of Manitoba spends a staggering 2 million every year toward its scholarship programs for graduate students.
These scholarships are reserved for their master’s and doctoral students. Students pursuing medical programs and MBAs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Master’s students can get 14,000 CAD per year and can reapply the next year (the total worth of the scholarship would be 28,000 CAD if the students manage to get the scholarship for two consecutive years).
The doctoral students are eligible for awards of up to 18,000 CAD a year. These awards are renewable for up to four years.
20) Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships:
Available for the fields of humanities and social sciences, these scholarships are for both national (including permanent residents) and international students.
The awards are for students who are pursuing a PhD and are worth 20,000 CAD a year. Of the total fund, 25% is reserved for international applicants.
Scholarship recipients also get a chance to become a member of the Scholar’s community which provides them with valuable insights.
The University of Waterloo, via its Excellence Scholarship Program, is awarding scholarships to those Master’s students who have taken up a research-based master’s program.
Students from all subject areas are eligible to apply. Candidates will be assessed based on their complete profiles.
The worth of the award is 2,500 CAD per semester. It is renewable for up to five semesters. All the students will automatically be considered for the scholarship, hence, there is no need to submit a separate application.
22) Scholarships by the University of Calgary
The entrance scholarships at the University of Calgary at the undergraduate level are also open for international students.
Applicants will be judged on their past academic and non-academic records. In the first year, the recipient will be awarded a scholarship of 15,000 CAD in the form of a tuition fee concession
They will be able to get the scholarship for four years provided that they maintain an accumulative GPA of more than 2.6. The total worth of the scholarship is up to 60,000 CAD per recipient.
25) Vanier Awards
These scholarships are for doctoral students or students who have joined a combined master’s program (a master’s program which leads straight to PhD).
The subject areas must be humanities, health sciences, natural sciences, or engineering. This is a very generous and competitive scholarship that awards up to 50,000 a year for a maximum of three years.
There are 166 scholarships available. Students will be referred by their respective universities in order to apply. Direct applications from the students are not accepted.
26) York University Scholarships
The Global Leader of Tomorrow scholarship at the York University awards 20,000 CAD a year. The scholarship is renewable for the subsequent years of study.
There are entrance awards available at the university as well which award around 35,000 for up to four years of the bachelor’s program.
Both of these awards are renewable but the recipients will have to maintain a certain level of CGPA for them to keep getting the scholarship. Students from all the subject areas can apply.
This is one of the USA scholarships for students. And it is named in honour of two tragically slain police officers. These officers gave their full measure of duty during the Brink’s Robbery of 1981.
Also, the O’Grady-Brown Memorial Scholarship provides annual awards to graduating high school seniors. And/or matriculated undergraduate students earning degrees directly related to law enforcement.
• Scholarship Worth: $10,000.
• Requirements: Applicants must be accepted into an accredited U.S. institution. Also, must possess a strong academic record. Furthermore, must be actively involved in extra-curricular clubs or services.
This is one of the USA scholarships for students. The Baumgartner Law Firm is proposing an annual law student scholarship. And it’s too needy individuals to achieve a top-notch legal education.
Also, the award is open to all students. However, students must have been accepted or are currently attending a law course in an accredited law school in the U.S.
Additionally, it’s important to note that the Baumgartner Law Firm was founded in 1985. And it was founded by Houston injury Attorney Greg Baumgartner. Also, it is known as a top-rated personal injury law firm in the city of Houston, Texas.
• Scholarship Worth: $3,000.
• Requirement: Applicant must be registered at an accredited law school in the U.S. Also, if you’ve joined a law school and have not yet been accepted, you may apply. And must upload College Acceptance Evidence and Resume.
4) Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program the USA
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA is open for International Students from 155 countries. Also, it allows Master, PhD level program(s) in the field of all subjects taught at U.S Universities.
Furthermore, it enables graduates from abroad to study and conduct research in the U.S. Also, it operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. And approximately 4,000 foreign students receive it each year.
Also, this is one of the USA scholarships for Nigerian students. However, for more information or to apply for this scholarship, visit application link below.
• Scholarship Worth: It covers tuition fees. Also, it covers Air Fare. Additionally, it gives Stipend and Health Insurance etc.
• Requirements: Eligibility criteria is different for every nationality. As such, please check the country specific websites in this regard to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
5) Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship for 2021/2022
The Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship is designed to be as broad as possible. And the aim is to match the broad, diverse experiences of international and DACA students. Also, there’s no requirement to be an MPOWER borrower to apply.
Furthermore, in recognition of the extraordinary potential of these students, note. This scholarship is awarded annually to international and DACA students. However, students must be enrolled at Universities MPOWER supports.
Also, it’s created specifically for international and DACA students. Thus, U.S. citizens wishing to study in the U.S. are not eligible for this scholarship.
However, Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada are not eligible for this scholarship.
Furthermore, UoPeople offers the opportunity to pursue high quality and invaluable American degree. However, this is with a groundbreaking online learning model.
Additionally, with instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers.
Also, the university offers two-year associate and four-year bachelor’s degree programs. And this is in business administration. Also, it’s in computer science and health science. As well as an MBA program.
• Scholarship Worth: Visit the application link above for this information.
• Requirements: Applicant must have graduated from high school. Also, must have access to a computer and the Internet. And must have sufficient English skills.
7) Hubert Humphery Fellowships for International Students
Also, this is one of the USA scholarships for Nigerian students. And it is a non-degree program. Also, it provides ten months of non-degree academic study. And related professional experience in the United States.
However, for more information or to apply for this scholarship, visit the application link below.
• Scholarship Worth: It covers tuition fees. And other fees at the assigned host university.
Also, it covers Pre-academic English language training, if required. And a maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
• Requirements: Applicant must have an undergraduate degree. Also, must have a minimum of five years of substantial professional experience. And a limited or no prior experience in the U.S.
This scholarship is provided by the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation, Inc. Also, it’s available to entering college freshmen. However, you must be attending a partner school to be considered for this award.
Also, this is one of the USA scholarships for Nigerian students. However, you can get more information by clicking on the application link below.
• Scholarship Worth: It covers 100% of tuition.
• Requirements: Applicant must be attending a partner school to be considered for this award.
This scholarship is available to first-year students of African descent. And it’s at Duke University. However, to be considered, please note. You must demonstrate outstanding leadership ability.
Also, must show scholastic achievement.
Furthermore must exhibit community involvement. And evidence of serious commitment to a life of service to others. However, for more information, click on the application link below.
• Scholarship Worth: It covers 100% of tuition.
• Requirements: Applicant must demonstrate outstanding leadership ability. Also, must show scholastic achievement. Furthermore must exhibit community involvement. And evidence of serious commitment to a life of service to others.